Assistant Accountant and Administration Officer
Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
An established company based in Lusaka is urgently looking for a suitably qualified Male/Female to fill up the position of Administration and accounting assistant.
• Preparation of Activity budgets.
• Provide day-to-day clerical assistance to the finance team, including managing the documentation and filing of all finance related files.
• Follow up outstanding or missing vouchers and supporting documents e.g. delivery notes, receipt and invoices. Capturing daily transactions
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting and reconciling debtors, creditors, Petty cash and Bills
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Grade 12 full certificate with good grades in Math and English,
• Diploma/degree in Accounting/business, CIMA Managerial, ACCA Level 2/Skills,
• Minimum 2 years in a similar position
• Strong interpersonal skills, and result driven
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]