Jobs at:Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, April 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) is a corporate body established under the PACRA Act No. 4 of 2020. The Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active and experienced persons to fill the position of:
Application Developer (Lusaka)
Salary Scale: P 4
Reports to: Systems Analyst – Business Applications
To develop where prescribed, computer systems in PACRA and to ensure their services and facilities meet business needs through integration of various systems as well as to provide support in the implementation of any outsourced systems.
a) Systems Analysis and Development and Testing
Carry out requirements Analysis, Design, development and implementation for systems that will assist in achieving a sustainable increase in efficiency and effectiveness of the Agency
b) Systems Analysis and Development Carry out requirements Analysis, Design, development and implementation for systems that will assist in achieving a sustainable increase in efficiency and effectiveness of the Agency
c) Documentation Document all systems developed according to system development standards and ensure that the accepted methodology is followed.
d) Systems Integration Strengthen existing information systems to enhance efficiency, coordination and complete integration between various PACRA systems.
e) Procedures Develop and implement ICT systems development standards and procedures
Ensure that system enhancements are effected as prescribed Ensure that system amendments are tested before installation
Additional details of exceptional aspects of the demands of the role:
• The job requires a good level of innovation and the holder is expected to be proactive in ICT issues,
• The jobholder is expected to continuously update his/her knowledge on various development technologies to resolve any ICT problem affecting users, and
• The jobholder is expected to advise management on what systems can be procured or developed for use in response to system requirements.
Minimum Qualifications and Attributes
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent, with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Not less than three years’ experience in the Information and Communication Technology profession.
• Knowledgeable in development frameworks such as Bootstrap. f) Skilled in HTLM5 and CSS.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified interested persons should send their application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications in a sealed envelope, clearly stating the position being applied for to the address below not later than 30th April 2022.
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Patents and Companies Registration Agency
P.O. Box 32020
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED