Jobs at:Sunda International
Deadline of this Job:
17 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Admin Supervisor
Closes: July 17, 2021
Position Purpose: Monitor and organize administrative procurement, attendance checking, assets, and reception management according to the needs of various work of the branch. Cooperate with and assist the administrative manager to organize and provide administrative services and work support, and ensure the normal operation of administrative work.
Job Responsibilities (KRA):
• Responsible for the standardized management of administrative goods application and administrative procurement of each department, optimize the consultation and procurement process.
• Supervise and manage the procurement ledger registration.
• According to the staff ID card management rules of branch company, supervise the staff attendance management, verify attendance data, and ensure the timely and accurate attendance.
• Responsible for the allocation and management of administrative goods, and ensure the timely and reasonable allocation of assets
• Responsible for supervising and managing the registration and management of the standing books, organizing regular administrative inventory, ensuring the accuracy of the standing books data and ensuring the safety stock.
• Manage the daily affairs of the department as well as the allocation and coordination of personnel to ensure the orderly work of the department
• Responsible for the business guidance and performance appraisal of the staff of the department. cooperate with the HR department to organize regular staff training, improve the comprehensive quality and logistics service level.
Education, Professional & Work Experience
• Bachelors Degree in any related Administration Management.
• 2 or more years Related experience.
• Purchase and warehouse management and General office skills is an added advantage.
• Good communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your Documents in ONE ATTACHMENT(Cover letter, CV, Qualifications and others) clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line to [email protected]
Closing Date: Saturday 17th July, 2021.