Unicaf University, an independent, accredited university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications, is growing and looking for an Academic Registrar in Lusaka, Zambia.
The Academic Registrar will have an oversight of the whole span of tasks of the Office of the Registrar, including maintaining all student records as well as monitoring and assessing students’ progression and eligibility for graduation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing academic support to faculty in regards to the Student Regulatory Framework.
- Reviewing relevant academic regulations and policies.
- Making relevant arrangements for the graduation ceremonies.
- Oversees the procedure pertaining to the University Progression Board.
- Manages grade release to students ensuring that these have been received and released on time.
- Dealing with any escalating student complaints in regards to academic issues
- A relevant master’s degree from an English speaking university.
- A Doctoral degree will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language is essential.
- Previous experience in Academic Administration, preferably in a high educational setting is indicated.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Method of Application
Applicants should include Academic Registrar/2021 as the subject of the email application sent to. A cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be submitted