5 Note Examiners
Jobs at:Bank of Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
08 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for the following vacant positions:
Note Examiner, HO, (5 Posts)
To examine, verify and sort cash deposits from BoZ Teller and Commercial Banks into fit and unfit notes in line with laid down sorting standards.
1. Receive and verify unsorted bundles of banknotes from the Supervisor by acknowledging the correctness of the number of bundles in the Note Examiners’ diary.
2. Process and verify banknotes by separating them into fit and unfit notes.
3. Examine banknotes for authenticity.
4. Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Banking and Finance; Accountancy; Business Administration or equivalent
• One (1) year experience in the Bank
• Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better)
Key Knowledge and Attributes
• Flair with numbers
• Analytic thinking
• Conceptual thinking
Conditions of Service
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online, Applicants’ detailed curriculum vitae (CV), scanned certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be attached to the online application. The closing date for applications is 8 September 2021 . Please note that only applications submitted online shall be considered.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click here to apply.