Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2022
Within Zambia , Chililabombwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
3 Helpers (Chililabombwe, Chingola & Mufulira)
Purpose of the Job
To perform a variety of simple repetitive tasks as directed by the Artisan/Supervisor in charge that may involve, lifting, pushing, weighing, loading, digging, cleaning, cutting, greasing, turning, tightening or loosening bolts using physical effort or simple equipment, tools or machinery in order to assist the artisan accomplish the assigned task.
Summary of Main Accountabilities
• Lifts, loads, unloads tools and equipment as directed
• Loosens, tightens bolts, screws or straps as directed in order to secure parts, equipment, machinery or goods
• Digs and backfills after artisan has repaired defects or accomplished work
• Cleans, washes floors, work areas, slashes grass as directed to clean or clear designated area
• Records simple data and information as directed by the artisan
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Grade 12 with 5 O Levels
• 1 – 2 years post qualification experience
• Physically fit, Ethical Responsibility, Positive and Patient
• Ability to be safety conscious in any working environment
• Ability to complete the assigned task in tandem with the Service Level Agreement/Service Level Guarantee
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. (where necessary) including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to [email protected] not later than Monday, 30th May, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
Female candidates are also urged to apply.
Please note that priority shall be given to residents in the areas of our operations.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”