• Ensures that the Authority property is well guarded at all times;
• Controls and regulates visitors entering and leaving the Authority premises;
• Patrols the assigned beat and makes sure that there are no unauthorized people or trespassers;
• Arrests offenders/thieves found with Authority property or damaging installation or equipment and hands them over to Supervisors for further action;
• Records events during the shift in the occurrence book and briefs the Supervisor on the same.
• Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) equivalent;
• Certificate in Military Training/Police Training, Basic Security Training, Advanced Security Training or Equivalent; and
• Two (2) years work experience in a related role.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• High levels of integrity
• Interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Computer skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm .